The LiMAR® Multi Cycle Circ Sub is used to allow multiple switching of flow paths between the annular and forward facing flow.
Each time a high flow rate followed by a low flow rate sequence is carried out, the tool alternates between circulating modes and remains in that position until the next cycle is performed. It does not require a constant high flow rate in order to remain in either position, making it the ideal tool for a variety of applications.
- Improved hole cleaning during jetting and milling operations, isolating Motors or tools below from flow, Nitrogen and Stimulation Chemicals as well as spotting fluids.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Flow or pressure activated
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Suitable for high temperature environments
- Compact design ideal for restricted height applications
- Torque-thru capability
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales