The LiMAR® Lift Swivel Sub provides a safe & effective means of handling and suspending a Coiled Tubing BHA at surface.
Low friction bushings allow the upper & lower section of the Lift Sub to rotate freely when under load. The swivel function allows the lower section of the Lift Sub to rotate when connecting it to the threaded box connection of a BHA. This feature prevents the residual torque from effecting the lifting attachments above. An integral grease nipple is incorporated for ease of preventative maintenance when not in use.
- The Lift Swivel Sub provides a safe and effective means of handling a Coiled Tubing BHA during rigging up or rigging down at surface
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Load bearing / low friction bushings
- Short make-up length
- Upper load rated “Shackle Eye”
- Integral grease nipple for ease of maintenance and operation
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Selected components QPQ treated
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||SWL (lbs)||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales