The LiMAR® Landing Plates are designed for use in applications where the CT BHA must be hung off in the riser and connected in sections.
It features a hinged gate which can be opened to allow the Landing Plate to be installed and removed with the BHA in the riser. Two CNC machined handles aid in reducing weight, ball lock pins restrained by lanyards ensure there is no potential for dropped objects.
- Make up and retrieval of longer length BHA’s. BHA Deployment applications
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all BHA OD’s
- Hinged Gate allows rapid installation and removal
- Single Piece Body, CNC machined to minimise handling weight
- Built in contoured handles to improve usability
- Ball Locking Pins used in Gate are restrained by Lanyards
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Slot Width||Max BHA OD|
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales