Kick Over Knuckle Joint creates a predetermined bend in the BHA to aid in entering lateral sections or simply orientating the BHA in fishing and jetting operations.
Increased flow rate causes an internal piston to travel downwards and the tool to bend, as the tool travels to the full extension of 15 degrees a pressure indication will be observed. With the tool in the kicked over position, higher flow rates will continue to build internal pressure and increase the torque output from the tool. Reducing pump rate will allow the tool to fully collapse to the straightened position.
Used to assist with entry to a lateral section, orientating a fishing tool in large tubulars or to direct a jetting tool off centre.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Designed to produce high torque
- Surface Pressure indication as the tool travels to the fully kicked over
- Torque-thru capability
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales