The LiMAR® Hydraulic Sling Shot is a Bi-Directional Impact Enhancer Sub designed to be ran in conjunction with LiMAR’s K>netic Coil Jar. The Hydraulic Sling Shot greatly increases the load applied by the Coil Jar.
The Hydraulic Sling Shot should be deployed in conjunction with the Coil Jar to allow the Jar to accelerate and efficiently transfer stored hydraulic energy through the BHA to the tools below.
Incorporating the Hydraulic Sling Shot to any Fishing, Milling or Intervention BHA will allow the Jar to operate to it’s full potential and produce the maximum loads possible.
- To be used in conjunction with the LiMAR® Coil Jar to permit high impact loads during fishing operations or to be included in Milling, Drilling or Intervention BHA’s as a contingency measure
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Suitable for high temperature environments
- Designed to permit extremely high impact forces
- Can be run in Tension & Compression
- Compact design ideal for restricted height applications
- Large thru bore to accommodate drop balls
- Torque Thru Capability
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Make up Length (Neutral)|
|245-1687-XXX-RX||1.687"||1.687" – 71"|
|245-2125-XXX-RX||2.125"||2.125" – 73"|
|245-2875-XXX-RX||2.875"||2.875" – 74"|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales