Typically deployed in operations where there is a need to remove compacted debris in well-bores with a large difference in internal diameter between the tubing and the casing or liner.
The Dual Stage High Expansion Under-Reamer features two sets of cutting blades which are activated through increased flow rate. In order to minimise torque on the reaming blades the tool can be configured with a mill below to remove initial debri and create a pilot hole, the first set of flow activated blades act as an intermediate reamer the second set of blades open to full bore to remove the remaining debris.
- Removing scales & stubborn well-bore deposits and hole enlargement in wells with small diameter restrictions
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Blades fully retained within tool OD
- Carbide dressed blades
- Dual Stage to minimise loading on blades
- Optional blade designs available
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break out
- Connections to suit customer requirements
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Range|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales.