The LiMAR® High Expansion Anchor is used to secure and centralise the Coiled Tubing string in operations where there are very small restrictions in the tubing or a large difference in ID between the Tubing and Casing or Liner.
As the Coiled Tubing BHA is deployed to the desired depth, increased flow rate shifts two pistons in the tool and activates the thru tubing anchor to secure the BHA within the well-bore. Applied compressive load is then transferred through the Anchor to the tubing wall and not to the tools below. As flow rate is reduced the anchor keys return to the retracted position.
- Centralising and securing the BHA at fixed point in tubing / casing or liners
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dual stage high expansion system
- Anchors fully retained within tool OD
- Optional anchors keys to suit various wellbore drift diameters
- Flo-activated, springs utilised to retract blades
- Upward motion also causes blades to retract if stuck
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break out
- Connections to suit customer requirements
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Range|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales.