The LiMAR Hi Torque Indexing Tool allows axial rotation of the BHA to kick over ledges, orientate a fishing BHA or enter a multilateral.
The tool is hydraulically actuated, each high flow rate followed by a low flow rate cycle will index the tool through predetermined increments of 30,60,90 or 120 degrees. A high torque ratchet mechanism then fixes the orientation until the next cycle is carried out.
- Fishing applications where there’s a need to orientate the retrieval tool onto the fish, kicking over ledges or profiles, or used in conjunction with a Kick Over Knuckle Joint to access multilaterals.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Flow or pressure activated
- Positive lock following each index
- High torque capability
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Suitable for high temperature environments
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales