The LiMAR® Helical Driver provides a means of BHA rotation in order to kick off from hang up spots or engage a fish from challenging trajectories.
The tool features a helically machined mandrel, which under set down weight allows the lower sub of the tool to rotate making the tool ideal for kicking off from well-bore obstructions, ledges in open holes or rotating over-shots onto fish.
When reducing set down weight the tool strokes and rotates back to the starting position. When used in fishing or retrieval operations, it is recommended to utilise the LiMAR® Torque Limiter in conjunction with the Driver to prevent torque build up in the tool string , should the fish be lodged and unable to rotate during retrieval.
- Applications where BHA entry is impeded by steps of ID changes within the completion and fishing operations where rotation is required
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Flo Thru capability to allow operation of BHA components below
- Thru Bore designed for use with drop ball type assembly subs
- Designed to maximize tensile loading and functionality in fishing operations
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing sizes
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Make-up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales