The LiMAR Hard Driver® - High Frequency Impacting Sub is a device that is capable of generating high frequency, bi-directional impact.
The Hard Driver® is generally used where impact vibration in conjunction with an applied push or pull force will assist in the recovery of a stuck fish from within the wellbore.
The direction of the generated force is selected by simply applying weight in the required direction of the impact.
- To provide high frequency, bi-directional impact in conjunction with the LiMAR Sling Shot® – Impact Enhancer Sub
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Suitable for high temperature environments
- Compact design ideal for restricted height applications
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Option to configure to single direction only
- Ability to increase mass when configured in single direction mode
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales