The LiMAR® Grub Screw Connector is an outline external type connector designed for attaching the Coiled Tubing to the Bottom Hole Assembly.
Locking grub screws are inserted and tightened through the connector body into recessed profiles in the Coiled Tubing OD. The profiles are pre-formed using the LiMAR® Grub Screw Connector Assembly Tool to dimple the tubing wall prior to installing the connector onto the coiled tubing. The Assembly Tool also incorporates a slide hammer feature for safely removing the connector after use.
- Connecting interface between the Coiled Tubing and BHA
- Ideal for use during torque-thru applications such as milling operations
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing diameters and BHA’s
- Dual internal seals
- Slim running OD
- Dual purpose Assembly / Disassembly tool
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||To Suit CT||Minimum OD||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales