The LiMAR® Down Hole Filter is configured within the Coiled Tubing BHA to trap and contain unwanted debris inadvertently pumped via the Coiled Tubing.
The Down Hole Filter prevents debris from entering and damaging devices directly beneath the BHA such as motors, rotary jetting tools, wash nozzles, setting tools, inflatable packers, etc. The Down Hole Filter assembly incorporates a removable stainless steel wire wrapped screen insert. Dependent upon the application a screen slot size, measured in microns, is selected to suit the level of filtration and flow rate required.
- To trap, contain and prevent unwanted debris from entering into downhole devices.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Removable screen inserts supplied in a selection of slot sizes
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type. For additional sizes, screen insert slot sizes or further information please contact sales