The LiMAR® Flo-Thru Swivel Joint provides bearing assisted rotation when making up the Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA).
The Flo-Thru Swivel Joint allows the lower BHA to be clamped stationary and connected to the upper BHA without rotation being applied to either section.
- To allow the BHA to rotate freely under load and eliminate torque build-up
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Supplied in industry standard OD’s
- Hard wearing phosphor bronze bushings to enhance tool rotation and prolong working life
- Service port for injecting lubricant
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Maximum ID||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales