The LiMAR® Flo-Thru Knuckle Joint is designed to provide a point of flexibility within a Coiled Tubing Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA).
Internal Seals on the ball joint provide and maintain a seal between the ID & OD of the Flo-Thru Knuckle Joint. Configuring a Flo-Thru Knuckle Joint within the BHA enables it to pass unrestricted over nipple shoulders, tubing crossovers and other points where a rigid BHA may encounter difficulty.
- To provide a point of flexibility within a Coiled Tubing BHA
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard BHA’s
- 10 degree deflection angle from centre line
- Large thru bore
- Sealing ball joint
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No||Actual OD||Maximum ID||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales