The LiMAR® Flo-Thru Fluted Centraliser is designed to centralise a Coiled Tubing BHA during milling, cutting, jetting or applications where the nominal OD of the BHA does not provide sufficient stand-off in the well-bore.
The Flo-Thru Centraliser is utilised in any application where a given stand off or centralisation is required. The centraliser is manufactured from a single section to maximize strength and internal flow area. Various outer diameters are available on request.
- To centralise a Coiled Tubing BHA during operations such as milling, jetting, cutting or applications where the nominal OD of the BHA provides insufficient stand-off
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Large thru bore
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|161 - Flo-Thru Fluted Centraliser|
Flo-Thru Fluted Centralisers are available in a range of diameters and thread connections to suit client requirements.
To order, please contact sales with details of the specifications below:
- Tool Outer Diameter
- Thread Connection