The LiMAR® Flo-Release Heavy Duty Pulling Tool (HDPT) is designed to engage the full 360 degree underside of a standard external type fish neck.
The HDPT is operated by setting down weight to engage the external fish neck. If the device cannot be recovered the Flo-Release HDPT can be released by setting down weight and increasing the coil flow rate to activate the core piston and allow the pulling tool to disengage from the external fish neck. It is typically used in heavy jarring applications as the full contact radius of the collet fingers provides a greater load bearing area than the dogs of a standard type pulling tool.
- Heavy duty recovery of items with standard external type fishing necks
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- One piece collet fingers with increased contact area between collet fingers and fish neck
- No shear pin required, offering unlimited tool functions
- Simplistic, ergonomic design for rapid redress
- Optional LiMAR® Bell Guide Housings available
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Interchangeable orifice nozzles available
|Assembly Part No.||Minimum OD||To Engage Fish Neck||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales