The LiMAR® Flo-Diverter Sub is used to isolate the annular flow path to redirect it into the Coiled Tubing BHA below.
A drop ball is launched and pumped via the Coiled Tubing. Once the ball reaches the Diverter Sub, it seats and isolates the annular flow path from the CT. The flow is then redirected through a number of gun- drilled ports into the BHA positioned directly below the Diverter Sub.
The Diverter Sub is typically incorporated into a BHA during perforating operations when using a pressure activated-type firing head but also commonly used in conjunction with setting / initiation devices for inflatable / retrievable packers.
- To transfer the path of flow from the annulus to the Coiled Tubing BHA
- Ideal for use during perforating operations in conjunction with a pressuure
activated firing head, inflatable packer deployment, hydraulic setting tool
activation, milling operations, etc.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing diameters
- Drop ball activated
- No shear screws required
- Reduced back pressure surge
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Short make-up length
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales