The LiMAR® Flo Activated Shifting tool is a hydraulically operated bi-directional device used to selectively open and close sleeves within the completion string.
The tool can be configured with bi-directional keys to shift sleeves in both directions during a single trip or configured with single acting keys to either open or close sleeves. The tool is run with the keys in the retracted position and activated by increasing flo rate to expand the keys and locate the sleeve profile of interest. As the sleeve is manipulated and has fully travelled to the desired position the tool will automatically disengage from the profile.
- Can be used in conjunction with the Hard Driver® & Sling Shot® to selectively open or close sleeves within the completion string & locating profiles within the well-bore
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available for use with all profiles
- Bi-directional and single directional options
- Selectively engages desired profile
- Automatically disengages from profile
- Ball drop capability
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break out
- Connections to suit customer requirements
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Tubing Range|
|264-1750-XXX-RX||1.750"||2-3/8" – 3-1/2"|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales