The Flo-Activated Circ Sub can be used in any clean out or milling operation to permit increased flow rate and annular velocity to improve hole cleaning.
As flow rate is increased the tool switches from forward facing, milling or jetting mode to a low pressure rearward facing jet assembly. This allows increased flow rate and annular velocity to improve hole cleaning ability, reduce clean out times and reduce the risk of solids build up in deviated sections behind the BHA. As Flow Rate is reduced circulation switches back to forward facing to allow jetting or Milling to continue.
- Milling Operations where the Motor governs the maximum flow rate and cleaning ability
- Clean outs where a Rotary Jetting Tool or High Pressure Jetting Tool limit annular velocity in jetting mode
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Large range of orifice to govern activation rate
- Can be set to circulate to both the tools below and annulus simultaneously
- Rearward facing jets aid in entraining solids during a wiper trip
- Extremely compact design
- Suitable for high temperature applications
- Torque thru capability
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
|Assembly Part No.||Acutal OD||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales