The LiMAR® Flo-Activated Centraliser is used to position the bottom hole assembly within large diameter tubulars where restrictions exist above.
Increased flow rate and internal pressure cause the solid centraliser blades to expand, generating sufficient force to lift the heaviest of CT BHA’s from the low side, thus making the tool ideal for use in fishing operations within liners or casing strings below the tubing shoe.
- Centralising a Coiled Tubing BHA in large bore completions with
restrictions above, ideal for lifting heavy BHA’s.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Flo-thru mandrel for running in conjunction with flo-activated tools
- Significant force produced when activated
- Single piece, solid blade design to increase strength and wear resistance
- Optional effective OD’s to suit customer requirments
- Interchangeable flo-nozzles
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Standard Range|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
The above ranges are to suit the nominal tool OD, all anchors can be supplied with OD sleeves and extended anchors to suit a wide variety of configurations.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales