The LiMAR® Flo-Activated Anchor is typically used to secure and centralise the Coiled Tubing string within the tubing during rotary cutting operations.
As the Coiled Tubing BHA is deployed to the desired depth, increased flo rate shifts a piston and activates the thru tubing anchor to secure the BHA within the well-bore. Applied load in either direction from the point forward is transferred through the Anchor to the tubing wall and not to the tools below. As flo rate is reduced the anchors return to the retracted position.
- Centralising and securing the BHA at fixed point on the completion
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Robust anchor design features a perpendicular activation device
- Anchors fully retained within tool OD
- Optional emergency shear release feature
- Ball drop capability
- Optional anchors and tool sleeves to extend range
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break out
- Connections to suit customer requirements
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Standard Range|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
The above ranges are to suit the nominal tool OD, all anchors can be supplied with OD sleeves and extended anchors to suit a wide variety of configurations.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales