The LiMAR® External Slip Connector is a Coiled Tubing Connector designed for attaching the Coiled Tubing to the Bottom Hole Assembly.
The External Slip Connector design provides a simple but effective high torque-thru connection to the Coil, making it ideally suited for operations such as milling. The connector is also fitted with o-ring seals & back-up rings making it suitable for high pressure applications.
- Connecting interface between the Coiled Tubing and BHA
- Ideal for use during torque-thru applications such as milling operations
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Superior strength & torque connection
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing diameters and BHA’s
- Slim running OD
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||To Suit CT||Minimum OD||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales