The LiMAR® Dual Isolation Valve, commonly referred to as a kelly cock valve is used to isolate well pressure during Coiled Tubing BHA deployment operations.
The Dual Isolation Valve is configured directly above a deployment bar and beneath a deployment connector in a lower BHA section. Using the BOP pipe rams to secure and seal across the deployment bar, in the “Closed” position, the LiMAR® Dual Isolation Valve provides a double barrier whilst connecting the upper section of the BHA. Once the BHA has been assembled and integrity tested, the Dual Isolation Valve can be locked into the “Open” position ready for the riser to be stabbed on, ready for operations to commence.
- Used to isolate well pressure during Coiled Tubing BHA deployment operations
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dual sealing ball valves provide double mechanical barrier
- Ball Valves operated using allen key
- Bi-directional seal assemblies hold pressure from above & below
- Ball-Check type bleed ports for safe equalisation
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Locking Sleeve with easily identifiable Open & Closed Positions
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Minimum ID||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales