The LiMAR® Dual Circulating Sub is designed to provide a contingent circulating facility within a Coiled Tubing BHA when conventional circulation is inadvertently lost.
In the event that circulation is lost, a rupture disc within the Dual Circulating Sub is activated by applying pressure, thus regaining circulation. With the disc ruptured, a drop ball can be pumped down to the BHA for activating a hydraulic disconnect sub, or the secondary circulating piston within the
LiMAR® Dual Circulating Sub. The pressure at which the drop ball activates the circulating piston is determined by the number of shear screws used.
- To provide a contingent circulating facility within a Coil Tubing BHA
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Selective shear pressure ratings
- Standard Benoil rupture disc port
- Large thru bore
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Maximum ID||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales