The LiMAR® Down Hole Filter is configured within the Coiled Tubing BHA to trap and contain unwanted debris inadvertently pumped via the Coiled Tubing.
The Down Hole Filter assembly incorporates a removable stainless steel wire wrapped screen insert. Dependent upon the application a screen slot size, measured in microns, is selected to suit the level of filtration and flow rate required.
- To trap, contain and prevent unwanted debris from entering into downhole devices.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Removable screen inserts supplied in a selection of slot sizes
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type. For additional sizes, screen insert slot sizes or further information please contact sales