The LiMAR® Internal Torque Thru (LITT) Connector Mechanical Installation Jig provides a safe and effective method of installing the LiMAR® LITT Connector to the Coiled Tubing.
Once the Coiled Tubing has been prepared using the LiMAR® Reamer System, the LITT Connector is installed into the open end of the CT and the Installation Jig is then assembled and correctly aligned around the Internal Connector. The forming of the CT wall into the recess profiles on the LITT Connector is achieved by manually tightening the bolts in succession, until they reach the bolt “stop” position. The “stop” ensures maximum forming is achieved and prevents damage from over tightening of the forming bolts.
- To install the LiMAR® LITT Connector onto the Coiled Tubing
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Small, lightweight and compact for safe, ergonomic handling
- Interlocking “dovetail” design for easy assembly
- Alignment feature for correct positioning
- Manual make-up, requiring no hydraulic fixtures or fittings
- Bolt “stop” forming feature to ensure correct installation
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Suitable for up to and including 0.134” Wall Thickness of Coiled Tubing
|Assembly Part No.||To Suit CT|
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales