The LiMAR® Deployment Bar is utilised in conjunction with LiMAR’s Dual Isolation Valves and Torque Thru Quick Connectors in any deployment operation where the available riser length cannot accommodate deployment of the CT BHA.
The outer diameter of the LiMAR® Deployment Bar is sized to match the Coiled Tubing to allow the BHA to be hung off in the CT BOP’s pipe rams during deployment applications. Typical applications include, fishing and milling operations or any CT application where the BHA cannot be accommodated within the riser in one section.
- To permit deployment of long BHA’s where insufficient riser length is available in the Coiled Tubing Rig Up
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all Coiled Tubing OD’s
- Large thru bore
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components phosphate finished
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
Deployment Bars are available in a range of outer diameters and thread connections to suit client requirements.
To order, please contact sales with details of the specifications below:
- Tool Outer Diameter
- Thread Connection