The LiMAR® Coiled Tubing Reamer System provides a safe and easy way to remove the welded seam from within the internal diameter of the Coiled Tubing.
The Reamer is available for all standard Coiled Tubing sizes with reamer inserts to suit a range of wall thicknesses. A Deburring Cutter can be used to prepare the end face of the Coiled Tubing to remove any remaining sharp edges prior to installing a connector onto the Coil.
- Removing the Coiled Tubing weld seam
- Deburring and chamfering end of Coiled Tubing
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Intrinsically safe and efficient method of removing welded seam
- Reamers designed to provide precision finish bore
- Depth increment measurement indicator
- Self centering sleeve
- Single tool assembly for multiple Coiled Tubing sizes
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
|Assembly Part No.||To Suit CT Size|
|160-1250-1750-00-RX||1.250", 1.500" & 1.750"|
|160-2625-2875-00-RX||2.625" - 2.875"|
The Coiled Tubing Reamer System can be supplied to suit a comprehensive range of wall thicknesses.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales