The LiMAR® Coiled Tubing Clamps are designed for surface handling, spooling & stabbing operations.
The Hinged CT Clamp is a lightweight, yet robust product designed for the more common surface handling applications, with interchangeable slips one tool covers all CT sizes. The standard CT Clamp is a heavy duty design which can also be utilised in applications where a significant weight of CT must be safely suspended or retrieved from the well-bore.
- Spooling, stabbing, string recovery and all general CT surface handling applications
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard CT string OD’s
- The Hinged Clamp features a quick lock mechanism to minimise installation time
- Designed to prevent crushing of the CT
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected Components QPQ coated
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Supplied with Load Testing and NDT certificates
|Assembly Part No.||CT OD||Max Load Rating|
XX Denotes connection types.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales