LiMAR® offers a wide variety of Crushed Carbide and Carbide Insert Mills to cater for almost all Milling and Drilling applications.
The LiMAR® range of mills have been designed to cover a wide variety of well-bore intervention applications. Mills can be supplied dressed in Crushed Tungsten Carbide and Tungsten Carbide Inserts, or a combination of both. The emphasis was to design in as much of the final dressed geometry to the mill body as possible, both to reduce dressing time and to provide as robust a product as possible.
- Removing scales, bridge plugs, enlarging well-bore restrictions, milling windows, proppant clean outs, cement drill outs, hole deepening etc.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Designs available to suit any application
- Mill diameters provided as per customer request
- Wide variety of Carbide Inserts available
- Mills dressed to suit required torques, weight on bit and application
- CNC machining heavily incorporated into design to improve strength and support of cutting face
- Bespoke designs to suit specific applications
- High flow capability to aid in increased annular velocity
- Near bit stabilisers incorporated as required
- QPQ treated
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Product Code||Description||Cutting Matrix||Options|
|271||Mill||Crushed Carbide / Carbide Inserts||Ports, OD, Length, Thread Connection|
|275||Burning Shoe||Crushed Carbide / Carbide Inserts||Ports, OD, Length, Thread Connection|
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales