The LiMAR® Cablehead provides a primary well control barrier and a means of running logging tools or perforating guns on Coiled Tubing.
The tool features; double flapper check valves, a cable anchor and release mechanism, a flow activated disconnect as well as the means to pass an electrical signal to the tools below. The disconnect mechanism and lower electrical section can be replaced with a conventional Flo & Tension Disconnect, whilst the cable remains anchored, allowing conventional CT work to be carried out with the same string.
- Coiled Tubing Logging and Perforating, as well as conventional CT operations
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Single piece cartridge type Double Flapper Check Valve safety system
- High tensile and compressive strength rating
- 10,000 psi Safe Working Pressure
- User friendly cable anchor and release mechanism
- Flow and Tension release mechanism
- Ability to carry out conventional work without changing the CT string or Cablehead
- Offset bores to maximise flapper ID’s for conventional operations
- Disconnect Sub fitted with LiMAR GS type internal fish neck profile
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Disconnect GS Profile||Make up Length||Conductors|
|261-1687-0313-XXX-XXX-RX||1.687"||1-1/2” LiMAR GS||43.47”||Mono|
|261-2125-0313-XXX-XXX-RX||2.125"||2” LiMAR GS||47.37”||Mono|
|261-2875-0438-XXX-XXX-RX||2.875"||3” LiMAR GS||51.35”||Multi|
XXX-XXX Denotes upper and lower connection types.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales