The LiMAR® Back Pressure Valve is designed to allow the Coiled Tubing String to remain full of fluid in applications where there is a large difference in hydrostatic pressure between the workstring and the well-bore.
The tool features a normally closed valve which prevents flow from the CT string to the well-bore. The opening pressure of the valve can be easily adjusted without disassembly to ensure the desired operating pressure is set prior to RIH. As the Coiled Tubing string pressure is increased to the pre-set level the valve will open to a large bore and allow the string contents to be pumped into the well-bore.
- Used in interventions such as cementing, acidizing, gas well operations or any other applications where large variances in hydrostatic pressure exist
- The Back Pressure Valve provides a means of accurately spotting fluids in these conditions
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Opening pressure fully adjustable without disassembling tool
- Spring loaded valve seat to prevent tool wear
- Can be configured to open to tools below, to the annulus, or both
- Various insert orifice available to govern pressure drop after opening
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break out
- Connections to suit customer requirements
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales