The LiMAR Sling Shot® – Impact Enhancer Sub is designed to be run in conjunction with a LiMAR Hard Driver®. The Sling Shot® greatly increases the upward or downward impact generated by the Hard Driver® function.
The LiMAR Hard Driver® - High Frequency Impacting Sub is a device that is capable of generating high frequency, short stroke impacts in either an upwards or downwards direction. The sub is generally used where impact vibration in conjunction with an applied push or pull force will assist in the recovery of stuck fish from within the wellbore.
In conjunction with the push or pull force of the CT, the LiMAR Sling Shot® Sub provides the necessary acceleration to enhance the Hard Driver® impact.
- To enhance the high frequency, bi-directional impacts of the LiMAR Hard Driver®
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Suitable for high temperature environments
- Compact design ideal for restricted height applications
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales