LiMAR® offers a comprehensive range of Abrasive Jetting Tools to suit all industry applications.
From perforating, cutting slots, removing hard scales to severing tubulars, LiMAR® offers a specific tool for each application. All products are produced from hardened material to minimise erosion and maximise the usable life of the tool. The tools feature interchangeable orifice with splash back protection and can be produced in any configuration to suit the operation in hand.
- Removing well-bore deposits, creating slots in tubulars, sand jet perforating and cutting tubulars in work over or plug and abandonment operations.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard tubular sizes
- Configurations available to suit any application
- Tool diameters provided as per customer request
- Wide variety of designs available
- Clean cut, no flared ends on completion of cut
- Interchangeable orifice to suit specific hydraulic requirements
- Bespoke designs to suit specific applications
- Hardened bodies and splash back protection
- Corrosion resistant materials
|290||Abrasive Jetting Bars||Orifice ID, Tool OD, Tool Length, Orifice Configuration, Thread Connections|
|291||Abrasive Jetting Nozzles||Orifice ID, Tool OD, Tool Length, Orifice Configuration, Thread Connections|
|232||Abrasive Rotary Jetting Tool||Orifice ID, Orifice Configuration, Nozzle Carrier OD, Thread Connections|
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales